Casual Cocktail Person/ Mixologist
· Develop your own personal following and customer experience
· Part time evenings, 3 nights per week (approx. 12-14hrs pw)
Penny Royal Wine Bar and Restaurant is one of Launceston’s busiest tourism precincts, with a Restaurant, Café, Cellar Door, Wine and Cocktail Bar.
We are entering an exciting stage of our business as we approach our 2nd anniversary of operations, part of this includes developing a unique wine bar and cocktail experience in the evenings.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our busy and vibrant hospitality operations, with previous experience in a high volume, a la carte restaurant and cocktail bar.
You will have experience in cocktail bars and mixology, great personal appearance, exceptional attention to detail, fantastic product knowledge and a passion for classic and contemporary cocktails.
Casual Food and Beverage Attendants/ Waiting Staff
An incredible opportunity is now available for experienced, motivated and dedicated Food & Beverage Attendants to join team at Penny Royal Wine Bar and Restaurant. You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly Food & Beverage Team involved in the delivery of an outstanding service to our guests.
To be successful, you will:
· Attention to detail
· Have a friendly, positive attitude, with a passion for providing quality customer service;
· Must have waiter/waitressing, including wine service;
· Have RSA qualifications;
· Be impeccably presented with excellent communication skills;
· Be confident and work well with other team members as well as autonomously;
· Demonstrate leadership skills;
· Be reliable and act with a sense of urgency
To apply for either of these opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org